Protection from Viruses, Malware, Hackers, Identity Theft, Web-Bot Attacks, and Avoid Search Engine Blacklists
There's absolutely nothing worse than having your website hacked! You don’t have to have an important website or running e-commerce for hackers to want to break in. Hackers can gain access to a website numerous ways and it can be very embarrassing when people, using your website, are redirected to a male enhancement or a pornography websites. Additionally, the last thing you want is for your visitors to get a virus directly downloaded from one of your webpages! Repairing a damaged website can be expensive, time consuming, and it may take a very long time to regain the lost trust of those who use your website.
RECOMMENDATION: The Site Director, LLC uses the SiteLock as it's primary Website Security Service. With 160,000 new malware samples being spotted every day and growing, millions of websites are being affected. SiteLock, the global leader in website security, scans over five million websites every day for malware and vulnerabilities.
The SiteLock SMART PLAN includes:
- The SiteLock SMART Scan (Secure Malware Alert & Removal Tool) is the most comprehensive, automatic malware removal system available. SMART provides a full website analysis to detect and remove malicious files and code.
- Daily Malware Scan. SiteLock scans a website from the user’s point of view (outside-in) and catches signs of malware before the visitor does. This scan finds malware and links to any dangerous websites that could harm or damage the owner’s website or user’s computer.
- The SiteLock Daily FTP Scan goes beyond the website’s surface to identify malicious or suspicious files in the code or the web application to ensure the website is not being utilized by cyber-criminals to aid in attacks.
- Spam Scan. SiteLock scans a website’s IP and domain against leading spam databases to check if they are listed as a spammer. If the IP is found, SiteLock alerts the website owner and removes the site’s Trust Seal.
- Cross-site Scripting Scan (XSS). Cross-Site Scripting is also a common vulnerability that can be used t o steal visitor’s data or trick visitors into providing data to third parties. SiteLock checks for vulnerabilities and notifies customers of any problems.
- SQL Injection Scan. SQL Injection is one of the most common vulnerabilities. The SiteLock SQL Injection Scan ensures websites are only accepting safe input to avoid leaking data to hackers through their websites.
- Application Scan. Outdated or vulnerable applications are the most popular way for hackers to gain access to websites and data. The SiteLock Application Scan checks applications on a website to verify they are up-to-date and free from vulnerabilities.
- Network Scan. The Network Scan checks thousands of ports on a server to ensure appropriate ports are open for the correct server type. Customers are alerted of any high-risk items.
If you have any questions, please feel tree to Contact Us, we look forward to hearing from you.